How to Write a Perfect WPE Essay?
Table of Contents
Your writing classes help you to cultivate essential writing skills that will later demonstrate your ability of analytical and logical thinking. If you are eager to succeed in the WPE, then it is high time for you to review all your knowledge and skills gained while attending the classes. Our practical tips in WPE essay writing will assist you in completing an outstanding and unique paper.
Useful Tips that Do Work
- Read the short essay at least two times to be confident that you understand the assignment completely. A short reading task includes terms and vocabulary you are expected to know. To help yourself formulate the answer, you may take brief notes and prepare an outline. Try coping with this part in 15-20 minutes.
- In case you need to provide a summary, write it in one short paragraph. Avoid quoting from the original text when summarizing and use your own words.
- Start to write as soon as you made a couple of notes and have an idea what to describe in your essay. Write quickly. It will save your time on composing the final variant and editing.
- Persuasive essay is the best variant to respond to the assignment question. It will allow you to think critically and explain your argument in writing.
- Formulate at least three reasons to support your argument. In addition, use effective examples to explain generalization and abstraction in your essay.
- Make sure that your paragraphs have key ideas and that they are connected to the main thesis of the essay. After every paragraph has been written, reread it to be confident that it does not go off the track.
- Do not include long descriptions or detailed stories. Prove your points in brief statements.
- Use “I” if it is necessary to present your opinion on the issue.
- Use your ordinary voice. Avoid utilizing sentence structures and words you do not feel comfortable with.
- Humor can be used if it suits the topic well.
- Remember about your reader (the professor) when answering the assignment question.
- If you create a persuasive essay, it is not necessary to summarize your main ideas in the conclusion. Instead, use this paragraph to make an appeal, restate your position, provide a solution, point for the future, etc.
- Use diverse sentence structures and do not repeat the same words. Use synonyms instead.
- Allow 15 minutes to reread the essay and correct grammar and spelling errors. Also, check whether the paragraphs are well bound.
- Edit carefully and check for various errors, such as conscience/conscious, whether/weather, chose/choose, etc.
Now you are well prepared for your WPE essay. Use this tips and demonstrate your best writing skills to the professor. Good luck!