Free «Employee Relations Officer Objectives» Essay Sample
- Take charge of all communications between the business and its employees.
- Promote a Human Resources (HR) approach to all communications within a business.
- Make sure that employees receive fair compensation in exchange for their work.
- Get familiarized with wage and labor laws, as well as with the wages paid by competitors.
- Guarantee integral health protection to employees by seeking adequate health insurance.
- Develop commission and retirement plans that engage employees to be more productive.
- Become a positive leader within the organization, inspiring employees to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Promote the creation of spaces where employees can share their opinions and/or ideas on the business and any changes that can be made to become more productive.
- Develop a system to monitor employee efficiency, discipline, interpersonal relationships, etc.
- Open bilateral communications channels with labor unions to maintain an amicable environment within the organization (between manager and employees).
- Develop recruiting programs, as well as selection criteria to guarantee only the most competent candidates are given an opportunity in the business/organization.
- Develop training programs in order to maximize employee satisfaction, skill and efficiency.
- Advise management on all issues relating to lower level employees (including, but not limited to, disciplinary actions, performance bonuses, and mobility opportunities).
- Develop a network within the organization’s dependencies in order to enhance communications.
- Promote the creation of an external network; link the organization with external organizations in order to create a synergy within its particular market niche.
- Fomment respect, equality, and solidarity within the entire organization. Discrimination nurtures a negative business environment and this ultimately attempts against efficiency.
- Procure legal council in all matters concerning litigation and employment tribunal cases, always safeguarding the interests of the business (as well as its finances).
Related management essays
Most popular orders